Question and answer app designed for hours of fun
Ask.fm is a social Q&A app where you can ask and answer questions either publicly or anonymously – and it’s a lot of fun!
With over 150,000,000 users, it’s the best question app hands-down. You’ll be able to ask questions anonymously, you can ask them publicly too! You can follow all of your friends and favorite celebrities and see what they’re being asked and what their answers are.
It’s important to point out that people won’t be able to ask questions without an account; this is because of the advanced block features that help answerers avoid trolls, spammers and other annoying people. You’ll also find a lot of ads on the service, too.
Other than that, Ask.fm is an amazing service that lets you ask and answer questions, so check it out!
- Ask Questions Anonymously You can ask questions anonymously, or you can choose to show who you are – the choice is up to you!
- Follow Friends and See Their Answers You can follow friends and people you find interesting, read their answers and different questions that’ve been asked on their Ask.fm page
- Add Pictures, Animated Reaction GIFs, and More to Your Answers Add a little zazz to your answers with detailed pictures, animated reaction GIFs and emojis.
- Turn Off Annoying Anonymous Questions by Specific Askers Even if the asker is anonymous, you’ll be able to block their annoying or rude questions so you can enjoy.
- Lots of Ads It’s important to point out that while this is a free app, it’s also heavily ad-supported, too.
- You need an Ask.fm Account to Ask Questions Your friends won’t be able to ask you questions without an account. This is because of how the block works on the system.
Bugfixes and overall UX improvements for smoother performance.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.